While cleaning up some data, I ran into some older files that I saved up and had forgotten about. This took place about a year ago, when I ran into an issue with my SCCM 2012 server where the VM had completely used up all my storage. Not being a production environment I had not pro-actively monitored my home lab server. Yes, yes who would have thought that I would be guilty of not monitoring my server, but then again it’s a lab environment that I run at home. So not so much of a big deal, but the issue appeared to have come out of the box. This means that someone somewhere may be experiencing issues with the System Center Configuration Manager’s Reporting Database growing out of control because by default the database was set to consume 2TBs.